The NCDDA welcomes our new President, Mary Rose of the City of Clinton and all of the newly elected Board Members listed below! The new Board members will be serving from July 1, 2019 through June 30, 2021. The full list of Board Members can be viewed here.
- President – Mary Rose, City of Clinton
- President-Elect – Zack Matheny, Downtown Greensboro, Inc.
- Treasurer – Connie Kincaid, Alexander County
- VP Technical Assistance –Matthew Black, City of Monroe
- VP Governmental Affairs – John Jesso, Chambliss-Rabil, Rocky Mount, NC
- VP Membership – Kimber Van Dyk, City of Wilson
- Region 2 – Audrey Whetten, Uptown Shelby Association
- Region 3 – Ed Wolverton, Downtown Wilmington, Inc.
- Region 4 – Tina Parker, Town of Tarboro